Get the information you need to get the most out of Online Banking.
You may verify your contact information by clicking the Profile button at the top right of the screen.
You should verify all your information is correct, especially your e-mail address. This will be used for account notifications or in case you need to reset your password.
Account nicknames make identifying your accounts at a glance simple. You may change the nickname on an account by clicking the Edit Account button on the home screen.In the boxes above the account number, type your nicknames.
- Click Show if you want the account to show on the homepage.
- Use the Move arrows to rearrange the order the accounts are listed.
- Click Save.
What you list as your Account nicknames is how your accounts will be listed in Online Banking, as well as in your Mobile Banking app.
If an account has multiple owners, the nickname can be changed by any owner. The most recent nickname added will be seen by all owners. Be aware of how changing account nicknames may affect what you or your joint owners see in Online Banking.
If you have any problems logging in or enrolling as a new user, please contact Starion Bank.
After 100 days of not logging into Online or Mobile Banking, your Online Banking account will become inactive. You can still use Online Banking, you will just need to re-enroll for the service. You can use your same Username and password as you have before.
If you are an online bill pay customer, any scheduled or recurring bill payments will continue to process regardless if your Online Banking account is active. Also, if you’ve set up any alerts through Online Banking, those alerts will continue to be sent to you, regardless if your Online Banking account is active.
You will need to have your account number (checking, savings, loan or certificate) to complete the First Time Login form.
- Proceed with filling in all of the information listed on the form, including the security question and answer. Your Security Question and Answer can be in any format and will be used to help identify you if you have questions on your Online Banking account.
- Click on submit.
- Create a new Access ID and password or you can use your previous Access ID and password.
- New Access ID: Must be 8-17 characters long and is case sensitive.
- New Password: Must be 8-17 characters with at least one letter and one number. We recommend using a combination of uppercase and lowercase letters, numbers and symbols.
- Enter and confirm your e-mail address. This will be used for account notifications or in case you need to reset your password.
- You will select three security challenge questions and answers that Online Banking will use to verify your identity any time you log in to Online Banking from a different computer.
- Review and accept the Online Banking Agreement.
Your balances, today’s transactions will be displayed on home page.
You can view detailed account information and history, including recent transactions, by clicking the name of each deposit and loan account listed on the home page.
If you have completed an same-day transfer, you cannot undo the transfer; however, you can transfer money back from a checking or savings account by completing another transfer from that account.
If you completed a repeating or future dated transfer, you can cancel or change it until the scheduled date. To delete:
- Click on the Transfer tab
- Scroll to the bottom of the page where you will see Scheduled Transfers
- Click "edit" or "delete" on the application transfer
If you are using a registered personal computer to access Online Banking, you will be able to use back, refresh and other browser buttons to navigate.
If you are using a public computer that you haven’t registered, the system will automatically sign you out for using your browser’s navigation buttons. You may use only the buttons within Online Banking to navigate on a nonregistered computer. (See the Security section for more information about registering your computer.)
This security feature prevents other people from navigating back through your bank accounts by using a browser window you may have forgotten to close on a public computer you used for Online Banking.
You may request that accounts be removed from viewing in Online Banking, however, this will prevent all joint owners from seeing these accounts as well.
If you would like to restrict the accounts you see in Mobile Banking, you can select the accounts you see by going under Profile and clicking on Manage Devices and the tab My Accounts and checking the accounts you would like to see.
If you have questions about accounts listed in your profile, please contact Starion Bank at 1.888.258.6050.
Easily enroll your personal account when you login to Online Banking and click Profile in Online Banking.Click Edit next to Electronic Statements.
- Verify the email address.
- Check the eStatements/eNotices box next to the accounts you want to enroll.
- Click on the Electronic Statement terms and conditions link.
- Review the disclosure and get your confirmation code on page 2 of the disclosure. Close the disclosure.
- Check the box that you have read and accept the terms and conditions.
- Type the confirmation code and click Save.
- Click Save.
When you receive your monthly e-mail letting you know your statement or notice is ready, you’ll be directed to login to Online Banking. To view your statement, select an account and click on the Documents tab.
Download the Mobile app and clck Enroll Now or if you are already an Online Banking user, log into Online Banking and click on Profile. Scroll down to the Mobile Banking Profile section and click on Enroll Now. Follow the instructions to set up text banking, web browser banking or download our mobile apps on the iTunes store or Google Play store.
View a step-by-step video on how to enroll and use Mobile Banking.
Yes, Starion's mobile banking app is available for the following devices:
- Android phone
- Nexus 7
- Nexus 10
- Galaxy Tab
- Galaxy Note 10.1
- Nook HD+
- Acer A5xx
Click on Bill Payment and follow the screen instructions to enroll in Bill Payment.
Yes. You have the option of ordering checks from Deluxe Corporation by clicking Order Checks in Online Banking. You also have the option of clicking Reorder Checks at starionbank.com.
If it is the first time you have ordered checks, you will be prompted to call the Customer Service Center at 888-258-6050.
Yes. You may export your transaction information from Online Banking to personal finance software, including QuickBooks®, Quicken®, Microsoft® Money or as comma separated files.
From the Accounts page of the account you want to export, click the Download button. Select the date range and format you would like to export. Click Download Transactions.
Yes. From the Accounts page of the account you would like to place a stop payment on, click the Stop Payments button.
Follow the directions on the screen to request your stop payment.
Online Banking is free for all Starion Bank personal banking customers and all account types.
Business users who would like to access both personal and business accounts, or have multiple logins should contact a Starion Bank Relationship Manager for further details.
Online Banking is fully secure. We use multiple layers of online security to protect customer information.
Please refer to the Security link at the bottom of Online Banking for more information or visit this link: onlinebanktours.com/
Your password must be 8-17 characters long with at least one letter and one number. We recommend using a combination of uppercase and lowercase letters, numbers and symbols (Type the password in case-sensitive lettering every time and be aware of Caps Lock).
- Use a unique password only you would know.
- Do not use a common word, your name or the name of a family member, your Social Security number, phone number or birth date.
- If you feel you must write down your password, store it in an obscure place nowhere near your computer: in a recipe box, in the medicine cabinet, behind a picture frame. Do not label it as a password.
- Do not allow your computer to memorize or save your Login ID, now called your Access ID, or password. Problems caused by saved passwords are a frequent cause of frustrating lockouts!
When selecting your security challenge questions and creating answers while enrolling in Online Banking, you are asked to select one of the following options:
- This is a personal computer. Register it.
- This is a public computer. Do not register it.
- If you choose not to register your computer, you will be asked one of your challenge questions each time you log into Online Banking.
By registering your computer, you will no longer be asked a challenge question on that computer when logging into Online Banking. For your security, if your computer goes through an update or if a change is made to your computer that affects the authentication, you will be asked one of your challenge questions to verify your computer again. Only your username and password will be required to log in. You will also be able to use your web browser’s back, refresh and other navigation buttons in Online Banking.
Any time you use a different computer or device that is not registered, you will be required to answer a challenge question and will not be able to use browser navigation buttons.
This security feature helps protect you from identity theft when using public computers for Online Banking. Do not register any computers that may be used by someone you don’t know.
Online Banking will automatically time out after 15 minutes of inactivity, and you will be asked to sign back in. As long as you are actively using your account, you will remain signed in regardless of the time. This security feature prevents other people from accessing your account in case you leave your computer unattended and forget to log out.
Starion Bank is a full-service financial institution with branches in North Dakota and Wisconsin.