Take a look at what we're all about. We think you'll like what you see.
Everyone wants to make a difference. At Starion Bank, we provide our team members with those opportunities every day.
Certainly, we're looking for people who want to help their neighbors with their financial needs. But we also value individuals who want to make their home communities stronger. And we're happy to be the launching pad for rising stars who want to be part of an organization that provides ample opportunity for growth and advancement.
If any or all of this describes you, it's possible we'd make a good match. Take a look at the career openings and let us know what you think you can add to our team. If accommodations for the application process is needed, please contact the Human Resources department at email@example.com.
For employees and their families, we provide competitive benefits, including health, vision, dental and 401(k) match. We also contribute to employee Health Savings Account funds. Employees can earn additional HSA funds for living a healthy lifestyle - exercising, not smoking, getting a flu shot, etc.
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive, market-based pay
- Variable pay programs
- Profit Sharing plan
- 401(k) match
- Flexible Spending Account
- Preferred bank accounts
Health and Wellness
- Employee wellness program
- Fitness center discounts
- Health Savings Account
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Group life/AD&D insurance
- Group long-term disability
- Group short-term disability
- Voluntary life insurance
Vacation, Holidays and Scheduling
- Paid time off days
- Paid holidays
- Leave donation program
- Flexible scheduling
Employee Growth and Support
- Employee Assistance Program
- Opportunities for career growth
- Training opportunities
- Education assistance
- Business casual dress code
As a family-owned community bank, we measure success by more than numbers; we also value our people and communities. Starion Bank continues to invest in both, providing our team with opportunities to grow personally and professionally.
- Family-friendly: Starion is family-owned, so we understand the importance of work-life balance. We offer flexible work hours, generous paid time off and, for some, the opportunity to work from home. Because we believe it's important to spend quality time with family, enjoy leisure activities and rest, we strongly encourage all employees to take a minimum of seven days away from the bank each year.
- Community involvement: Starion Bank recognizes the important role that a community bank plays in the progress and prosperity of the community and its citizens. That includes supporting local organizations, encouraging our employees to volunteer and provide civic leadership, and offering employees many opportunities to get involved during and outside of work hours.
- Recognizing excellence: We know that recognized behavior is repeated behavior and believe in showing appreciation for hard work. They may come in the form of a verbal thank you, a handwritten note, through our Rewards and Recognition Program, by honoring top performers at the Starion Awards event or through other celebrations of success.
Career Building Through Starion U
We offer comprehensive training and development programs at all levels of the organization. Throughout the year, Starion U provides team members with the tools and resources to grow in their current positions and prepare for future opportunities. To help your reach your full potential, we treat career growth as a team effort in a proactive, ongoing process that includes:
- Helping employees assess their skills, interests, values and personality
- Coaching employees through the use of a mentoring system with other employees
- Assisting employees in setting goals and identifying specific ways to reach them
- Using comprehensive training programs to advance employee responsibilities
- Providing access to additional specialized training opportunities
Starion Bank is a full-service financial institution with branches in North Dakota and Wisconsin.