Coverage that's as important as the roof over your head
You can lock your doors, add a security system and keep your home in perfect condition. But try as you might, you can't always prevent damage or loss due to theft, fire, severe weather or other factors. At Starion, we offer insurance policies that provide financial protection for homeowners, condo owners and renters.
Starion Insurance agents have the experience and resources to guide you to the right coverage at a price you can afford. The type of policy you need will depend on many factors, including the age and value of your home and the area where you live. But generally, homeowners policies include:
- Dwelling: Covers the home itself, not including land. Generally, there are provisions to account for inflation adjustments.
- Other structures: Covers other structure on the property not used for business.
- Personal property: Covers personal property, with limits for the theft and loss of particular classes of items.
- Loss of use/additional living expenses: Covers additional living expenses (i.e. rental expenses) and fair rental value, if part of the residence was rented.
- Personal liability: Covers damages for which the insured is legally liable and provides legal defense at the insurer’s expense. For example, dog bites would fall under this category.
- Exclusions: While some policies might contain exclusions for certain events such as floods, you may be able to purchase additional coverage.
Starion Bank is a full-service financial institution with branches in North Dakota and Wisconsin.