Make sure nothing falls between the cracks.
You have coverage for your home and your car, and you've purchased life insurance to provide for your family's future. Does that mean you have everything protected? The answer may be no. Even good policies may exclude certain situations or circumstances, or put dollar limits on claims.
It may be time to talk to your Starion Insurance agent about umbrella coverage, which can fill gaps in homeowner, auto and other policies. Though these affordable policies can be tailored to your individual needs, many of them cover:
- Liability for injuries to others
- Certain types of property damage
- Lawsuits and personal liability situation
- Incidents at a second home or vacation home
- Family members beyond those covered in your original policies
Starion Bank is a full-service financial institution with branches in North Dakota and Wisconsin.