In an uncertain world, you can provide for those who matters most to you.
On a daily basis, you would do anything to keep your family safe and financially comfortable. But how would they cope if something happens to you next month, next year or decades down the line? With life insurance and disability coverage, you can make sure those closest to you are provided for in the future.
Over the years, Starion Insurance has built strong relationships with a number of national insurers. That allows our knowledgeable agents to tailor coverage to your specific needs, lifestyle and financial situation.
- Term: Term insurance is life insurance at its most simple. It pays only if death occurs during the term of the policy, which can be from one to 30 years.
- Whole life: Whole life insurance pays a death benefit whenever you pass away and, depending on the type of coverage, might even be used to provide retirement income.
- Universal: Universal life insurance allows premium payments above the cost of insurance to be credited to the cash value of the policy. The cash value is credited each month with interest.
Health & Disability
- Individual health coverage: Having the right health coverage can make a world of difference in your financial well-being. We work with many different health insurance providers that offer multiple policies covering individuals, families and businesses.
- Long-term care: Protect yourself from the potentially devastating financial effects of paying for long-term care or assisted living costs.
- Disability: Affordable coverage helps replace income for both long-term and short-term disabilities.
Starion Bank is a full-service financial institution with branches in North Dakota and Wisconsin.