Hit the road - and the fields - with protection you can count on.
Seat belts, airbags and anti-lock brakes help keep you safe when you're behind the wheel. Your car, truck, tractor - even your boat - needs similar protection. At Starion Bank, we are committed to providing great auto and vehicle coverage at a competitive price.
Our Starion Insurance agents will take the time to discuss your vehicles, your desired deductible amount and how premium payments might fit your budget. They'll then sift through coverage options from multiple insurance companies to find a policy that's just right for you.
Types of Coverage
- Comprehensive and Collision: Collision coverage pays for damage to a vehicle in an accident while comprehensive covers other incidents, such as fire, theft or vandalism. These two aspects are often combined in one policy.
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist coverage: UM/UIM provides coverage if an at-fault party doesn’t have any - or doesn't have enough - liability insurance. It can also provide coverage if you’re involved in an accident with a hit-and-run driver.
- Liability: Liability coverage covers bodily injury or property damage when the insured driver is found to be responsible for an accident.
- Personal Injury Protection (PIP): Sometimes referred to as no-fault coverage, PIP covers medical and funeral expenses of the insured, others in the vehicle and pedestrians struck by the vehicle. In some cases, it covers lost wages and other damages. North Dakota and Minnesota mandate this coverage.
- Personal property: Personal items damaged when a vehicle is in an accident are not covered under the auto policy and should be claimed under a homeowners or renters policy. You can add additional coverage for towing, loan payoffs, rental car use and other reasons.
Starion Bank is a full-service financial institution with branches in North Dakota and Wisconsin.