We're here to help you grow to your full potential.
For generations, farms and ranches have relied on combines, tractors and many other types of power equipment. In the modern times, they also need computers and other technology. At Starion Bank, our experienced Agribusiness Bankers understand everything it takes to get the job done.
They also understand that operating capital, timely financing and affordable lease arrangements are the lifeblood of agriculture. They'll use all their knowledge and experience to guide you to the best financial solutions for your agribusiness operation.
- Experienced Agribusiness Bankers: How experienced? Several of us are farmers and ranchers ourselves, so we know the business inside and out.
- Helping you get started: It can be hard to start out in farming and ranching. We’ll sit down and listen to your dreams and help craft a business plan. We can help you secure start-up capital and set up the banking services you need to succeed.
- Plan for success: Even before the time comes, we'll help you prepare for the day when you need to build or expand. We’ll be there to help you implement your plan.
- Make large purchases: Whether you need extra funds to replace old equipment or expand into a new line of business, we'll help get you the loan you need.
- Acquire property: FarmerMAC - officially, the Federal Agricultural Mortgage Corp. - provides funds for long-term agricultural mortgages at stable interest rates. Starion works with FarmerMAC to provide these mortgages in our service area. Our partnership with Agri-Access and Farmer Mac allows us to offer variable and fixed-term mortgages on ag real estate including competitive rates for fixed terms up to 30 years.
Lease contracts are spread over the useful life of equipment, sometimes with special tax advantages. Your Starion Agribusiness Banker can help you decide whether it makes more sense to purchase or lease new or used equipment. We provide lease financing for:
- Combines, tractors and other power equipment
- Tillage equipment
- Farm fixtures, pivots, machinery sheds and bins
- Computers and technology
Personal Financial Statement
To start the loan process, you will need to complete a personal financial statement document, which you can download below. Complete, print and sign the document and bring it to your appointment with your banker. For security reasons, do not e-mail your application. You can also call or visit a Starion Agribusiness Banker to get assistance completing the form.
Starion Bank is a full-service financial institution with branches in North Dakota and Wisconsin.