An easier way to manage the cost of healthcare and gain peace of mind.
What is an HSA?
An HSA is a special tax-sheltered deposit account for those who have a “High Deductible Health Plan” (HDHP). You can save money in your HSA, and use the funds to pay for eligible healthcare expenses.
Unlike a flexible spending account, your balances carry over year to year without “use it or lose it” requirements.
- Earns interest
- Features tax-deductible contributions
- You keep your contributions if you change jobs or retire
- No minimum balance requirements
- No monthly service charges with eStatements (Otherwise, $3.00/month)
- Free Mastercard® debit card
- Open quickly and easily online!
Open HSA - Family
Open HSA - Individual
Am I Eligible?To be eligible you must be under age 65 and..
- Enrolled in a qualified HDHP
- Not covered under other health insurance
- Not enrolled in Medicare
- Not eligible to be claimed as dependent on another individual's tax return
2021 Contribution Limits
For 2021, if you have an individual High Deductible Health Plan (HDHP) coverage, you can contribute up to $3,600. If you have a family HDHP coverage, you can contribute up to $7,200. Please consult your tax advisor to discuss your personal financial situation.
Are you looking to save money and establish a High Deductible Health Plan for your employees? If so, a Starion HSA may be just the answer for them! Give your employees an easier way to manage the cost of healthcare by talking with your business banker today.
Questions? Call 888-258-6050. We're here to help!