Here's how to enroll in and start using eStatements.
Easily enroll a personal account in Online Banking. After you click on the 'Profile' tab, follow these steps:
- Chose the eStatements option next to the accounts you want to enroll.
- Click on the 'Electronic statements terms and conditions' link.
- Scroll to the bottom of the terms and conditions document to get your confirmation code.
- Go back to the online banking page where you began enrollment and check that you have read and accept the electronic statement terms and conditions.
- Enter your confirmation code.
- Click enroll.
Unfortunately, due to security reason and technical requirements, you must enroll from your personal computer.
At this time we are unable to offer mobile enrollment. You will need to log into your Online Banking on a computer to enroll in eStatements.
You can enroll business accounts in eStatements by emailing or calling our Business Support Services:
- Ian Carlson at 701-667-7514 or [email protected]
- Monte Glasser at 701-667-7518 or [email protected]
It's easy! At any time, you can simply click on the 'Profile tab and sign up for eStatements with the instructions above!
Yes. Statements are available in Online Banking for seven years, though you can choose to download to your computer or flash drive to save longer.
Only primary customers are able to receive emails for eStatements. If you are not primary on one of your accounts and would like to receive eStatements, have the primary account holder contact a banker to add an email address to their accounts and then you should be able to enroll those accounts in eStatements.
Starion Bank is a full-service financial institution with branches in North Dakota and Wisconsin.