We try to do things the right way. It's nice when other folks notice.
A good bank is a catalyst for growing individual wealth, successful businesses and strong communities. Our aim is to do that on a daily basis, because it's smart business and it's what we owe to the towns and cities we serve. We're flattered when outsiders recognize our efforts and, on occasion, honor us.
Our way of doing business stretches across all of our 15 markets, and these awards wouldn't be possible without the hard work of Starion employees and their dedication to their communities and our customers.
- Prairie Business Magazine: Top 50 Best Places to Work
- Bismarck-Mandan Young Professionals (YP) Network: “Top 10 Workplaces Award" recipient
- Salvation Army Leadership Award
- Winner of Banking for the Food Bank challenge
- NDHFA Champion of Affordable Housing, Financial Institution Award
- Director’s Award from the North Dakota District Office of the Small Business Administration
- Regularly earn a five-star “superior” rating from BauerFinancial
- “The Best of the Best” list by Independent Banker magazine
Starion Bank is a full-service financial institution with branches in North Dakota and Wisconsin.