We're serious about protecting your accounts information.
Starion Bank takes several measures to ensure your account information is safe and secure. This information explains how we handle customer communication, familiarizes you with tools we offer to help prevent fraud, and outlines our internal controls.
- Starion Bank takes steps to authenticate its customers when they call the bank to do banking services.
- Starion Bank will never contact you using a text message or email asking for personal or banking information.
- Sensitive email communications will be encrypted between Starion Bank and its customers.
Tools We Offer
- Fraud alerts are generated daily, these are based on account activity and may include duplicate checks, check number out of range, high debit etc.
- You can set alerts on your accounts through online banking, some of those alerts include: checking debit posting today, checking low balance alert, savings debit posting today etc.
- Starion Bank has implemented appropriate internal controls where it feels it is in the best interest to protect customer information.
Starion Bank is a full-service financial institution with branches in North Dakota and Wisconsin.