Growing to serve
A good bank is a catalyst for growing individual wealth, successful businesses and strong communities. We know that when Starion Bank is doing well, we’re able to better serve others.
Starion officially became a $1 billion organization in 2013. We were excited when we reached this milestone as it had been a goal we’d had our sights on for several years. Since then, we’ve been fortunate to experience outstanding growth, bringing more opportunities to serve our customers, employees and communities.
Awards and Recognitions
Starion and its employees frequently receive local, state and national recognition. Recent accolades include:
- Prairie Business Magazine Top 50 Best Places to Work
- Bismarck-Mandan Young Professionals (YP) Network “Top 10 Workplaces Award" recipient
- Salvation Army Leadership Award
- Winner of Banking for the Food Bank challenge
- NDHFA Champion of Affordable Housing, Financial Institution Award
- Director’s Award from the North Dakota District Office of the Small Business Administration
- Regularly earning a five-star “superior” rating from BauerFinancial
- “The Best of the Best” list by Independent Banker magazine
Our way of doing business stretches across all of our 15 markets and these awards would not be possible without the hard work and dedication Starion employees have for their communities and customers.
Connect with us!
Be the first to hear about rate specials, free community events and news from Starion Bank.
We value and protect your privacy, and emails will be sent through Starion Bank's secure third-party email marketing company.