Share and Earn
If you refer someone to Starion Bank, and they open a personal checking account, you will each be eligible to earn $50!
Here's how, and it’s easy!
1. Complete the referral form.
2. Hit “Submit”
3. An email will automatically be sent to the referee notifying them of the $50 promotion.
4. No further action is needed on your part and from here, the referee must take action to open a new personal checking account. Upon meeting offer qualifications, you both will be eligible to earn the $50.
What You Need to Know
- You must be a current Starion Bank personal checking customer and refer a non-Starion Bank customer to open one of our personal checking accounts. Both of you must be age 18 or older.
- Your referee's new checking account must have a $100 minimum deposit.
- If the checking accounts have been in good standing for 90 days, a $50 bonus will be deposited to the respective Starion Bank checking accounts within 30 days after that.
- See disclosure below for more details.
So, why wait? Get started today! And feel free to submit more than one referral.
Remember, the more you share, the more you could earn.
Referrals must be from a current Starion Bank personal checking customer (age 18 or older) to a non-Starion Bank customer (age 18 or older) who opens a new Classic, Cash Back or Exclusive Checking account. Minimum $100 deposit required. Exclusive Checking has an Annual Percentage Yield (APY) of 1.10% up to and including $25,000; balances over $25,000 have an interest rate of 0.2450% resulting in an APY of 0.25%, depending on the balance. APYs are accurate as of 10/25/19 and subject to change without notice. Fees may reduce earnings. If the checking accounts have been in good standing for 90 days, a $50 bonus will be deposited to their respective Starion Bank checking accounts within 30 days after that. Limit one referral reward per new Starion Bank customer per year. Subject to account approval. Offer may expire at any time. The amount deposited will be reported on Form 1099-INT for tax purposes. NOTE: When the new account is opened, the referee is acknowledging that the person who referred them may know that they opened an account.