Personal Loans & Lines of Credit
Take hold of dreams with loans from Starion Bank. We'll talk with you to find what type of loan and term will fit in your monthly budget, with several types, rate options and terms. Best of all, loan decisions are made right in your community.
We offer loans at competitive rates for many uses and special needs. Contact a banker
for information on the best rates and terms for you!
Lines of Credit
Starion Bank offers two types of credit lines:
- Ready Credit is a loan that kicks in when you make a transaction greater than the amount in your checking account. Use it for unexpected expenses or purchases. This product is available to credit-qualified customers who have a Starion Bank checking account.
- A Premier Line of Credit up to $25,000 for credit-qualified customers.
Home Equity Loans
The equity you have in your home can secure you a loan for many needs, including home improvements, tuition, a wedding, and more! Our rates are competitive and interest on home equity financing may be tax deductible1
- A Home Equity Loan is a fixed amount of money that is repayable in equal payments over a fixed period of time. The interest rate does not change for the term of the loan. you may consider this type of loan when you're renovating your home and want a fixed amount for the project.
- A Home Equity Line of Credit2 allows you a limit or maximum amount you can borrow against as you need it. The interest rate is variable and you pay interest only on the amount of the line that you are using. You may consider a HELOC for college tuition, new furniture, or a family vacation.
- Starion's FlexLine rate lock allows you to lock in part of our line into a fixed rate with a term and fixed payment schedule. You may take more than one lock on your line of credit. As you pay down your locks, that money becomes available to you in your credit line.
1Consult your tax advisor regarding tax deductibility.
2Be sure to read the home equity lines of credit booklet below before you choose the disclosure statements applicable to your location:
What You Should Know About Home Equity Lines of Credit Booklet