Safe. Secure. Committed to serving all your banking needs.
Over the past few months, while balancing the needs of customers with safety recommendations, we’ve adjusted our full-service banking solutions to allow you flexible digital options. As we continue to find that balance, we've decided to re-open a select number of Starion Bank lobbies.
- The following lobbies are open:
- Fargo Urban Plains
- Fargo Downtown
- Bismarck Main
- Bismarck North
- Monona WI
- All drive-up locations are available Monday - Friday with modified hours.
- Call Customer Service at 888-258-6050
- Monday-Friday 7 a.m.-6 p.m.
- Saturday 9 a.m.-12 p.m.
You can now use our website to schedule an in-branch appointment with a banker. See below for branch safety details.
Schedule an In-Branch Appointment
It’s easy! Select "Make an Appointment" and select your preferred location.
Make an Appointment
When you come in visit one of our open lobbies, here is what you can expect:
Keeping our Branches Safe
- Floor markers to assist with social distancing.
- Number of customers limited in the branch at one time. We may ask you to wait outside or set up an appointment.
- Masks are not required but recommended.
- We may ask you to temporarily remove it so we can properly ID you for security.
- In addition to heightened cleaning procedures, we have plexi-glass shields in place and hand sanitizer available.
Ways to BankWe encourage you to continue using our online services to meet your banking needs whenever possible. Please do not enter the building if you’re experiencing fever, cough or shortness of breath. This is for everyone's safety.
Personal Banking Tools
- Online Banking
- Mobile Banking
- Mobile Deposit
- Apply for a loan
- Open new checking and savings account
- Apply for a mortgage
- Request an insurance quote
- Chat with a banker
Business Banking Tools
- Business Online Banking
- Business Mobile Banking
- Business Mobile Deposit - scan and deposit individual checks from your phone.
- eDeposit - scan and deposit large quantities of checks from your desktop computer and scanner
- Apply for a loan
Business Loans and AssistanceAs your local community partner and a preferred lender with the SBA, Starion Bank has been hard at work funding for businesses through the Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security (CARES) Act, also known as the SBA Paycheck Protection Program (PPP).
Our team has worked tirelessly to secure over $82 million for nearly 600 businesses, with those numbers growing every day! We are proud that these efforts are helping small business customers and their employees, providing them with some relief and stability during this crisis.
Rest assured, we are doing everything we can to help you get through this and will continue to provide up-to-date information as it becomes available. Don’t hesitate to contact us with questions.
As you adapt business to fit the current environment, is your point-of-sale system struggling to keep up? With a Clover® Flex, you can take contactless payments at curbside, in line, and even move your business online with a Virtual Terminal.
Merchant Services Assistance
If you are eligible to receive a stimulus check, your payment may be deposited directly into the same account you filed your most recent tax return. You may check to see if your payment was deposited by logging in to your online banking or through the Starion mobile app.
Economic Impact Payment
If you did not give the IRS your direct deposit information, you may receive a check or a debit card from the US Treasury. If you receive a paper check, take advantage of our mobile check deposit. Visit the IRS website to get more information about your Economic Impact Payment.