Starion Bank Debit MasterCard®
You deserve great benefits with no added costs. That’s why we offer the Starion Bank Debit MasterCard®. You can enjoy:
Read more about the security features of your Starion Bank Debit MasterCard.
- Great benefits1 – You’ll have access to exclusive benefits, including:
- Chip Technology
- Extended Warranty
- Identity Theft Resolution
- MasterCard Priceless Cities2
- MasterCard Global ServiceTM
- MasterCard Airport ConciergeTM and more!
- Convenience and security – Shopping with your card is faster than writing checks and safer than carrying cash. Plus, you’re protected with Zero Liability for unauthorized purchases3.
- Easy account access – Purchases and ATM withdrawals will be deducted from your checking account
If you are a current Starion Financial Visa® Debit Card holder, continue using your existing Visa debit card for now. Once your new MasterCard arrives, simply activate and start using it. Also remember to provide your new debit card number to any merchants who automatically bill your existing card.
1To file a benefits claim visit www.mycardbenefits.com.
2For more information about MasterCard Priceless Cities visit www.priceless.com/en-us.html.
3Certain restrictions apply. See www.mastercard.us/zero-liability for details.
Zinke graduates from banking school
Doug Zinke, business banking officer-vice president, at Starion Bank in Bismarck recently graduated from the Graduate School of Banking at Colorado (GSBC). Zinke graduated with honors, a special designation for students in the top 10 percent of their class.
Wed. Aug 16 6:08 PM
Starion promotes Petersen
Starion Bank has promoted SaraLi Petersen in Ellendale. Petersen has been promoted to universal banker. In this role, she helps customers with new accounts, provides customer service on deposit transactions and continues working in the teller line. Petersen, who graduated from Trinity Bible College and has several years of customer service experience, joined Starion in May 2016 as a teller.
Tue. Jul 25 9:07 PM
More News >>