Move money faster, and make purchases more efficiently.
As the saying goes, businesses need to spend money in order to make it. But mailing out a check for every expenditure is far from efficient. At Starion Bank, we offer a variety of digital and card-based solutions that make it easier than ever to move your money where it needs to go.
Whether you're buying supplies at a local shopping center, sending a payment to a vendor in the next county, or wiring funds to a business partner in a distant country, we'll help you do it as efficiently as possible.
Automatic Clearing House (ACH) payments move electronically from bank to bank, going directly from one account to another. With no checks to process on either end, it's as convenient for your vendors, suppliers and business partners as it is for you.
- Quickly and efficiently pay everyone from suppliers to employees to government agencies
- Time your payments to give your business a more predictable cash flow
- Schedule payments well in advance to eliminate missed deadlines
- Reduce postage and check handling costs
- Greatly reduce the risk of check fraud
- Easily track expenditures with commercial accounting software
Online Wire Transfers
A fast, efficient way to send money the same day in the United States or internationally. Money is sent through the Federal Reserve Bank to your designated payee.
- Transfers are accepted worldwide, so you can send funds anywhere
- Economical way to make payments or send money
- Security safeguards reduce risk of theft or fraud
- Business Debit Card: You and your designated employees can use this card to make purchases directly from your checking account. You can also request to allow its use as a cash card at ATMs.
- Digital Wallet: Pay for purchases by uploading your Starion Bank business debit card to your mobile device. Make payments by swiping or tapping the card against a merchant's electronic checkout terminal.
- Employee Credit Cards: Starion-issued Visa cards provide convenience and account control for business expenses incurred by you and your employees. A rewards program is available to earn redeemable points.
- Procurement Cards: The Procurement Card is a Visa card that give you the ability to set dollar amounts, type of acceptable vendors and other restrictions. It gives your employees the convenience to travel, buy supplies and order online. You set the types of merchants where a card may be used and spending limits for each cardholder.
Starion Bank is a full-service financial institution with branches in North Dakota and Wisconsin.